Returns & Refunds - Sytaara.com Online beauty, makeup, fragrances, gifts, skincare
Returns & Refunds Policy
New make up kit, mascara, lipsticks, perfume, accessories?
We really hope you will love your purchase on Sytaara.com and the ever growing range of products we bring to you from around the world. But just in case of an unforeseen circumstance, let’s say such as you ordered a black lipstick and it turned out to be yellow or you insist a tweezer is actually a ceaser, ha ha for example, then you do have 14 days from the purchase date & time to log your return request and send the products back to us – no dog fight required. Here is how to do it.
- Please inform us by a pretty hand written note addressed to Sytaara.com, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ or be an environment warrior and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days or purchase date, time. Umm!! we count to the minute for refunds. Order number, product to be returned etc details, you know, are as important as your name on it.
- Now this is important. The products need to be sent to 5 Deverills Way, Langley, SL3 8WN. Interesting!! The returns processing centre. Just as you would not buy a broken egg from supermarket, we may not accept broken, used, seal broken items. Tricky ha with Lipstick body wearables. Please ensure products are not soiled, damaged, tried on – unless it is a tester – or we will be like ‘No….No No No’ about your return.
- Now if the sale was not an ace and we get a return reasonably acceptable, we will issue a full refund, including your shopping costs, during the initial delivery to you, within 14 days of receiving your flawless products back to us from you. International returns, subject to fraud checks, down to how much time banks and credit card companies and paypal n amazon pay n apple pay blah blah take. But let’s keep in touch in that phase so you are at peace.
We work hard to get you products at lower price than elsewhere. Unfortunately that means we can’t accept returns on our massively or infinitesimally reduced ‘sale’ or ‘reduced price’ items.
That means in black and white, we will accept returns of our normal priced items only.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and send your item to: 5 Deverills Way, Langley, SL3 8WN, UK
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 5 Deverills Way, Langley, SL3 8WN, UK
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- We use a collection of carriers (including Royal Mail, DHL, Whistl, etc) for UK deliveries.
- For all deliveries below £30- A delivery charge of applies based on your choice selected at check out.
- Your orders received before 3pm on a working day are dispatched immediately the next working day [Monday to Friday], which means that you receive your order within 3 to 5 days from the date it was dispatched.
- If order is placed after 3pm there could be one working day delay depending on the service chosen. However we will try our best to accommodate it in the next working day’s delivery schedule.
- All UK customers will receive a tracking email to show the progress of their order.
- A signature will be required on receipt.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
- If you do not receive your order within 7 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact us at Shop@Sytaara.com
- We use a collection of carriers (including Royal Mail, DHL, Whistl, etc) for international deliveries.
- We use an airfreight service and transit time will be typically of 10 working days, depending on the destination. A signature will be required on receipt.
- All international customers will receive a tracking email to show the progress of their order.
- Our international shipping costs vary depending on weight, service chosen and the carrier chosen. International shipping costs will be advised immediately at the time of placing order.
- When ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 days, please contact Customer Services on email us at email@example.com
- Our third party carriers may not be able to deliver to certain countries at particular times for reasons of politics, government, natural disaster or operational crises. In such circumstances your shipment will be returned to our mail centre and held till such a time that they are able to deliver to you.
- Due to strict Customs Regulations in Australia we are unable to despatch anything that contains Citrus Peel or Wood to this country.